Electronically senses battery voltage and conserves starting power. Automatically disconnects and reconnects loads based on battery condition; no operator action is required to protect the batteries. Prolongs battery life by preventing damage due to excessive discharge. Eliminates the need for both separate timer or voltage sensing delay relay devices and high current relay or solenoid, and simplifies wiring and installation.
Small size and lightweight design means easier and more discrete mounting, to use space more efficiently, eliminate hardware, and give better routing of wires.
- Part No.: 48513-01-BX
- Description: LVD with harness
- UL listed: no
- Rating: 12 or 24V, 125A at 60ºC, 100A at 85ºC
- Dimensions: 4.5"W x 4.3"L x 3.1"H
- SI Dimensions: 114.3 x 108.6 x 79.0mm.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to +85°C ( -40° to +185°F). 100A at 85°C, 125A at 60°C
- Disconnect Voltage: 12.05V min, 12.1V typical, 12.15V max
- Sealing: Ingress Protection: IP66 per IEC 529
- Ingress Protection: IP66 per IEC 529
- Humidity: 0 to 90 %RH
- Vibration: 10-500 Hz per SAE J1455
- Shock and Thermal Shock: per SAE J1455
- Inductive Transient: +/- 600V per SAE J1455
- Load Dump: + 100V per SAE J1455
- Battery Terminal Torque: 50 in-lbs max
- Operating Voltage: 9V min, 12V typical, 16V max if used with 12V DC systems
- Disconnect Voltage: 12.05V min, 12.1V typical, 12.15V max When voltage drops below 12.1V, system activates the alarm for one minute and then disconnects loads
- Quiescent Current: 1mA typical, 2mA max. Circuit operating current
- Load Current: 100A at 85°C, 125A at 60°C
- Overcurrent Protection: 150A. System will disconnect load and sound alarm after 5 seconds of excessive current
- Key-Off Ttimer: 5 minutes minimum, 15 minutes typical. Option feature. After key off, unit will wait a set time before activating alarm. One minute later loads are shut off