The Cole Hersee SureStart Low Voltage Disconnect Switch 48512 features an electrical rating of 150A at 12V DC that ensures enough starting capacity and prolongs battery life. This switch automatically disconnects non-critical loads from a battery when the battery voltage fall below a predefined threshold. Disconnects when battery drops below 12.1V for 2 minutes, reconnects when battery meets or exceeds 13.0V for 10 seconds, activates 1 minute before disconnect.
It also eliminates jump starts and downtime and helps prolong battery life by preventing irreversible battery damage.
- Part No.: 48512
- Description: Low Voltage Disconnect Switch
- Details: Saves starting power
- UL listed: No
- Electrical rating: 150A at 12V DC
- Sealing: Sealed to IP67
- Dimensions: 6.0"L x 5.1"W x 3.0"H (152.4 x 130.2 x 76.2mm)
- SI dimensions: 152.4 x 130.2 x 76.2mm
- Ignition-proof: To ISO 8846
- Environmental: -40¢ªC to 85¢ªC. SAE J1455 & J1113
- Inrush: 500A (for 5 seconds)
- Alarm: Active low, 50mA.
- Accuracy: ¡¾100mV.
- 2mA max quiescent current.