Another heavy-duty weather-resistant switch, the Cole Hersee 92116-BX Switch for Back-up. It is a heavy-duty, neutral safety switch with a rating of 20A at 12V DC and 10A at 24V DC. It features a two 1/5" male blade terminals and a mounting dimensions of 5/8" -32 UN-2A thread, 11/16" long. This unit is normally open and contacts closed when plunger is depressed, spring return to normally open.
The rubber cap/seal snaps into grooves in the plunger and mounting stem to protect the operating shaft from moisture and dirt. Made from high-class materials for durability and reliability.
- Description: Extra Heavy Duty Weather-Resistant Switch
- Details: Normally Open, Contacts Closed when plunger is depressed, spring return to Normally Open
- Additional details: Plunger protrudes through cap, mates with Packard connector #2977647
- Circuitry: SPST
- Terminals: Blade
- Terminal details: Two 1/4" male blade
- Mounting: 5/8" -32 UN-2A thread, 11/16" long
- Sealing: Gasket-sealed terminal insulator, cap seal of plunger and mounting stem
- Rating: 20A at 12V DC, 10A at 24V DC
- Normal position: Contacts open
- Contacts: Silver