One Motor, Delphi (Packard), 12V DC Microprocessor design. Same as 75600-04, but with Delphi (Packard) 8-way female connector 2965977 (mates with 2965972.)
With round knob imprinted with SAE washer-wiper symbol. With intermittent delay feature for permanent magnet electric wiper motors. Ensures dependable control of windshield wipers on heavy-duty vehicles.
- For 12V DC or 24V DC vehicles as noted, with or without dynamic parking, negative ground only.
- 4 positions: Off/Park - Intermittent Range - Low - High.
- Push-to-wash (one to three wipes after the knob is released).
- Black plastic knob with metal insert and set screw, white imprint.
- Diecast case 2 7/32" (56.4mm) square, 1 13/16" (46.0mm) long. 7/16 -28 thread mounting stem, .45" (11.3mm) long.
- Hexnut and lockwasher included.
- Switches conform to SAE J1455, SAE J112a and J234.
- Switches control most two-speed wiper motors.