This Cole Hersee Master Disconnect Switch is one of the best selling parts on PARTDEAL. Designed to withstand extreme weather conditions, the 75920 is great for heavy duty applications includeing marine, trucks, off-road, construction, emergency vehicles, mining, agriculture . High amperage300A at 12V DC. Protects vehicles against tampering, theft and drain.
- Protects from hazards during vehicle servicing,and can be locked-out or tagged-out.
- Provides an effective emergency cutoff.
- Can be used in both positive or in negative path applications.
- Waterproof and dustproof to (immersible).
- Switch can be located in the best location, regardless of environment.
- Composite engineered polymer housing will not rust or corrode.
- Tested per SAE 1455 for salt corrosion.
- Large red knob is easy to operate with gloved hands; 90º switch travel makes it easy to identify the switch position.
- Built-in lockout satisfies requirements for an energy isolation device.
- Attractive styling suitable for visible mounting close to operator.
- Large divider on base prevents accidental shorting of high energy cables.
- Fits standard Master Disconnect mounting pattern.
- Knob is secured in place with a .
|Installation:||fits standard Master Disconnect Switch hole|
|Operating temperature range:||-40degC to +85degC|
|Corrosion test:||96hours salt spray test to ASTM standard|
|Vibration test:||10-500Hz to SAE J1455|
|Shock test:||To SAE J1455|
|Battery terminals:||3/8" - 24 70-90 in-lbs (8-10Nm)|
|Mounting hardware:||3/4" - 16 18ft-lbs max (24.4Nm)|
|Operating voltage:||6V min 36V max|
|Continuous current:||12V 300A max, 24V 250A max, 36V 200A max|
|Intermittent current:||12V 1000A 90sec On 5 min Off|
|Lockout||Integral holes accept padlock. Meets OSHA requirements|
|Sealing||Waterproof and dustproof to IP67, tested to SAE J1455|
|Bezel imprint||'On' and 'Off'|
Ref Product Code: CH-75920, 300A, 2484