Heavy duty and corrosion-resistant, the Cole Hersee 84248-BX Temperature Switch has a 3/8"-18 dryseal thread mounting stem (NPTF). The NPTF (National Pipe Taper Fuel) dryseal thread requires no sealant. This switch also has a mounting hex flat of 13/16 inches with a scale range of 122.8 – 133.9°C.
This unit is for use with indicator light or buzzer.
- 3/8" -18 dryseal thread mounting stem (NPTF)
- Mounting hex flat 13/16". (122.8 – 133.9°C).
- Self--grounding, normally Off
- Heavy duty, corrosion-resistant
- Utilizes NPTF dryseal thread which requires no sealant
- Close a ground circuit to indicator lights or other warning devices that warn of a ‘hot’ or ‘cold’ condition
- Cannot be used with gages
- .250" blade (6.4mm) terminal
- For use with indicator light or buzzer
Replaces: Delco D-1896, GMC 8992347, 8993427, 25036035, 042, 139, 300, 371, 452, 468, 535, Motorcraft SWG-2051