The Dynalco TMP-200 24-Channel Pyrometer is a multi-point digital pyrometer that features a 24-channel temperature indicator and accepts most popular grounded and ungrounded thermocouple types as well as 100 ohm platinum RTD, depending on model. It also has integral cold junction compensation; it is powered by two 9-volt alkaline batteries. This pyrometer has removable terminal block connectors for easier installation.
- No external power required –powered by (2) common 9 V batteries
- Digital readout with 1° resolution
- Integral 2-pole selector switch permits using grounded or ungrounded thermocouples
- Fits existing cutouts and mounting holes of other popular pyrometers
- Fully gasketed; rugged construction
- Part No.: TMP-200
- Description: 24-Channel Pyrometer
- Display: 3-1/2 digit (–999 to +1999), 0.5" high, liquid crystal display, 1° increment. Brightness increases with ambient light (no outdoors fadeout). Open thermocouple or RTD indicated by a number 1 in the thousands column; all other digits blanked. Momentarilypressing the front display push buttonactivates the display for 50 seconds.
- Environment Temperature: 0°F to +165°F (–18°C to +74°C); 0.25% maximum effect on readout.