The Dynalco TMP-200DC 24-Channel Pyrometer is a multi-point digital pyrometer powered by 24 VDC. This pyrometer features a 24-channel temperature indicator that accepts most popular grounded and ungrounded thermocouple types as well as 100 ohm platinum RTD, depending on model. This pyrometer has removable terminal block connectors for easier installation. It also has integral cold junction compensation.
- Powered by 24VDC
- Digital readout with 1° resolution
- Integral 2-pole selector switch permits using grounded or ungrounded thermocouples
- Fits existing cutouts and mounting holes of other popular pyrometers
- Fully gasketed; rugged construction
- Part No.: TMP-200DC
- Description: 24-Channel Pyrometer
- Display: 3-1/2 digit (–999 to +1999), 0.5" high, liquid crystal display, 1° increment. Brightness increases with ambient light (no outdoors fadeout). Open thermocouple or RTD indicated by a number 1 in the thousands column; all other digits blanked.
- Environment Temperature: 0°F to +165°F (–18°C to +74°C); 0.25% maximum effect on readout.