The Dynalco AF-900PC Air/Fuel Ratio Controller features a large alpha-numeric backlit display for easy readability and on-board data logging is included and easily downloadable for long-term data storage.
This air/fuel ratio controller system utilizes heated O2 sensor to ensure that the engine's air/fuel ratio control is being controlled right from start up. It uses an advanced microprocessor controller to precisely maintain the air/fuel ratio of naturally aspirated and turbocharged carbureted gaseous fueled engines without the use of pneumatic converters.
- Utilizes heated oxygen sensor(s)
- PWM Output control for Full-Authority Fuel Control Valve(s)
- Large-character, backlit LCD display
- Quick and easy laptop configuration; download and upload capabilities
- Modbus compatible
- Provides On-Board Data Logging of user-selectable parameters (downloads in Excel format)
- Fully programmable from front keypad
- CSA Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D approved
- Part No.: AF-900PC
- Supply Voltage: 10 – 30 VDC
- Input Types: Pre-Catalyst Heated O2 Sensors (one per bank); Post-Catalyst O2 Sensor; Thermocouple Inputs for Air Manifold, Pre & Post Catalyst Temps; Optional Air Manifold Pressures (one per bank); Pulsed input for magnetic pickup signal
- Output Types: PWM type for Full Authority Fuel Valve (one per bank); (3) Relays for Alarm / Shutdown / Auxiliary
- Gasketed Painted Metal Enclosure
- Removable Wiring Connectors