The Dynalco TMP-100DC Digital Pyrometer DC-Powered has 18-channel temperature indicator that accepts grounded and ungrounded thermocouples of the same type, depending on the model. It also has fully gasketed and rugged construction, fits existing cutouts and mounting holes of other popular pyrometers.
- Digital readout with 1° resolution.
- Heavily gold plated selector switch for long life, trouble-free operation
- Fits existing cutouts and mounting holes of other popular pyrometers
- No compensation for lead lengths or lead resistances required. Use inexpensive small gauge thermocouple extension wire to save cost and space
- Fully gasketed; rugged construction
- Readout unaffected by power line noise and spikes
- Continuous readout
- Part No.: TMP-100DC
- Description: Digital Pyrometer DC-Powered
- Display: 3-1/2 digit (-1999 to +1999), 0.5" high digits, liquid crystal display, 1° increments. Brightness increases with ambient light (no outdoors fadeout)
- Environment: 0°F to +165°F (-18°C to +74°C); 0.25% maximum effect on readout
- Selector Switch: Two-pole, 18-position, double gold plating of contacts
- Sensor: Must be grounded if dc supply is grounded; Thermocouples: Integral cold junction compensation. Thermocouple extension wire resistance of up to 100 Ohms introduces less than 1° error. Open sensor indicated by a number 1 in the thousands column, all other digits blanked; RTDs: Accepts 2-wire RTDs only. Use with heavy copper extension leads to minimize error, i.e., 16 AWG for up to 50 feet, 14 AWG to 100 feet
- Power: 24 Volt dc systems; 6 mA dc typical, 10 mA maximum.
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.