The Dynalco ISB-101 Intrinsic Safety Barrier for Magnetic Pickups is a high quality energy limiting device for magnetic pickups, CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D. It is designed to be used in a safe area to isolate and receive electrical signals from an intrinsically safe Dynalco magnetic pickup mounted in a hazardous location.
- The ISB-101 limits the available energy level entering a hazardous location to a level that is intrinsically safe.
- The ISB-101 also prevents high power levels which may result from faults, a misconnection, or excessive power input to transmitters, alarms, etc. from passing into the hazardous location.
- Part No.: ISB-101
- Description: Intrinsic Safety Barrier for Magnetic Pickups
- Maximum Output Into Hazardous Area: The output into the hazardous area from the ISB-101 Barrier will not exceed 14 Vdc, 85 mA under normal or abnormal conditions.
- Construction: Totally encapsulated. Impervious to dust and foreign material.
- Storage/Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
The ISB-101 Intrinsic Safety Barrier is CSA approved as having an intrinsically safe output for Class I, Division 1, Groups C and D locations when used with any of the following approved Dynalco magnetic pickups: M104, M134, M135, M139, M140, M160, M180, M201, M202, M203, M204, M205, M231, M233, M337.