The Dynalco M201 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a CSA approved magnetic pickup that features a 5/8-18 thread with a standard reach of 1.125 inches. It has a low output making it essentially safe to use in very dangerous environment. Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation. Peak to peak output voltage is 40-65 volts.
- Part No.: M201
- Thread: 5/8-18
- Thread Length: 1.125-inches
- Temperature range: -65°F to +225°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 40-65 Volts
- DC resistance Ohms: 80-110 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 28-34 AT 1 KHZ.
- Output Connector: MATES WITH MS3106A-10SL-4S
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING
- Net Weight: 1.8 oz avg.