The Dynalco M140 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a high quality magnetic pickup intended for standard temperature, lower speed (300 to 500 rpm) applications. It also has a thread length of 1.875 inches and a 3/4-20 thread; this pickup also includes leads. This magnetic pickup has an explosion proof housing which makes it ideal for hazardous environments.
Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
- Part No.: M140
- Thread: 3/4-20
- Thread Length: 1.875-inches
- Temperature range: -100°F to +200°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 23-33 Volts
- DC resistance Ohms: 170-210 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 29 NOM.
- Output Connector: NO.18 AWG LEADS
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING
- Net Weight: 5.2 oz avg.