The Dynalco M219 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a heavy duty speed sensor that features a magnetic pickup in explosion-proof housing with CSA approved to operate at high temperature environments. It also has a 5/8-18 thread and a long reach of 3.50 inches.
Most CSA- certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
- Part No.: M219
- Thread: 5/8-18
- Reach: 3.5 inches
- Temperature range: -65° to 250°F
- Output voltage: 23-33V P-P
- DC resistance at 75°F: 170-210 Ohms
- Inductance at 1 Khz: 29 MH. NOM.
- Output Leads: AWG 18 PTFE
- Insulation resistance at 500 VDC: 100 Meg Ohms min. coil to housing