The Dynalco M318 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a high quality magnetic pickup that has an explosive proof housing suitable for harzardous environments. It has a long reach of 3.500-inches and a 3/4-20 thread. This speed sensor has sensitive pickup making it perfect for mid-speed (300 to 500 rpm) applications.
Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
- Part No.: M318
- Thread: 3/4-20
- Thread Length: 3.500-inches
- Temperature range: -100°F to +200°F MAX. AMBIENT OR MTG. TEMP.
- Output voltage peak to peak: 23-33 Volts
- DC resistance Ohms: 170-210 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 29 NOM.
- Output Connector: NO.18 AWG LEADS
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING