The Dynalco M205 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor comes with a long reach of 4.000-inches and a 5/8-18 thread. This magnetic pickup features a zener-limited output making it essentially safe and CSA approved. Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
It produces output even at low speed (<300 rpm), larger gear (>2 inch diam.) applications.
- Part No.: M205
- Thread: 5/8-18
- Thread Length: 4-inches
- Temperature range: -65°F to +225°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 15-17 Volts
- DC resistance Ohms: 550-650 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 260 mH ±10%
- Output Connector: MATES WITH MS3106A-10SL-4S
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING
- Net Weight: 5.2 oz avg.