The Dynalco M207 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a high quality magnetic pickup that produces output even at low speed (300 to 500 rpm) applications. It has a long reach of 4.000-inches and a 3/4-16 thread. This CSA approved magnetic pickup can power other instruments.
Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
- Part No.: M207
- Thread: 3/4-16
- Thread Length: 4.000-inches
- Temperature range: -65°F to +225°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 15-17 Volts
- DC resistance Ohms: 15-18 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 4.5 mH ±10%
- Output Connector: MATES WITH MS3106A-10SL-4S
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING
- Net Weight: 5.2 oz avg.