The Dynalco M208 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a high quality CSA approved magnetic pickup that can power other instruments. It has a long reach of 4.000-inches and a 3/4-16 thread. Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
This magnetic pickup has high sensitivity which produces output even at low speed (300 to 500 rpm) applications.
- Part No.: M208
- Thread: 3/4-16
- Thread Length: 4.000-inches
- Temperature range: -65°F to +225°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 15-17 Volts
- DC resistance Ohms: 55-65 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 18 mH ±10%
- Output Connector: MATES WITH MS3106A-10SL-4S
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING