The Dynalco M202-6 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a intrinsically-safe, CSA approved and low-output magnetic pickup for use in hazardous environments. This magnetic picukp features an extra-long 6.000-inches theaded housing with 5/8-18 thread.
Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
- Part No.: M202-6
- Thread: 5/8-18
- Thread Length: 6-inches
- Temperature range: -65°F to +225°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 160-240 Volts
- DC resistance Ohms: 1000-1300 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 360 NOM.
- Output Connector: MATES WITH MS3106A-10SL-4S
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING
- Net Weight: 1.8 oz avg.