The Dynalco M204-6 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a magnetic picukp that produces output even at low speed (<300 RPM), larger gear (>2 inch diam.) applications. It comes with an extra long reach of 6-inches and 5/8-18 thread. This heavy duty magnetic pickup also features a zener-limited output making it intrinsically-safe and CSA approved for use in hazardous areas.
Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
- Part No.: M204-6
- Thread: 5/8-18
- Thread Length: 6-inches
- Temperature range: -65°F to +225°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 15-17 Volts
- DC resistance Ohms: 550-650 at 75°F
- Inductance at 1 KHz: 260 mH ±10%
- Output Connector: MATES WITH MS3106A-10SL-4S
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING
- Net Weight: 5.2 oz avg.