The Dynalco DPM-105 Universal Digital Panel Meter is a high quality panel meter that features a 3-3/8 inch diameter housing with rugged, sealed, and spray-proof for indoor and outdoor applications. This universal digital panel meter displays speed, temperature, rate, or virtually any variable type, in corresponding engineering units. Replaces analog panel meters for greater accuracy, readability, and reliability.
- Rugged: No meter movement; all solid-state. Standard SAE case fits panels with 3-3/8" openings.
- Sealed: Resistant to sour gas and moisture that attack springs in an analog meter movement.
- Large 0.4" High Digits: Liquid Crystal Display, 1-digit resolution. Display contrast increases with increasing ambient light. Ideal for outdoor installations.
- Universal, Field-Adjustable: Adjustable readout ranges from zero to 1999, with integral multi-turn span potentiometer.
- Third Party Approvals: (Intrinsic Safety) CSA: Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D, rated 8–40 Vdc, 10 mA maximum. Meets standards for intrinsic safety, when connected to CSA certified Zener barrier devices per Dynalco drawing B8008843.
- ABS: Certificate No. 92-QE-10237-X.
- Auto Zero: Readout is "0000" at zero input with power applied. The unit can be calibrated from 0 to any display range up to 1999. The meter indicates negative only when the signal goes negative. Positive and negative read-outs follow the polarity of the input signal.
- Power: Can be powered from 8 to 40 Vdc. Consumes only 0.5 mA at 9 V.
- Signal: Accepts grounded and ungrounded signal sources.
- Part No.: DPM-105
- Display: 3½ active digits, optional fixed zero for 4½ digit display; optional decimal point after first, second, or third digit. Fixed
- zero and optional decimal point and fixed zero set by internal component board switch.
- Span Adjust: Twenty-five turn potentiometer permits adjustment of the display to any desired span from zero to 1999 (3½ digits). A fifth digit (dummy zero) can be turned on for readouts up to 19990 (4½ digits).
- Environment Temperature: 0°F to +165°F (–18°C to +74°C).
- Accuracy: 0.1% linearity, 0.5% stability over the environment range.
- Input Signal: 0 to 1 mAdc.
- Input Resistance: 95 Ohms.
- Power Requirement: 8 to 40 Vdc. (Typical current consumption of 0.5 mA at 9 Vdc; 1 mA at 12 Vdc; 4 mA at 24 Vdc; 6 mA at 32 Vdc).
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)