The ENM Hour Meter T47A2 is a miniature hour meter that replaces current mercury meters on the market. It is available in either AC or DC which makes it applicable to a wide variety of applications. The compact size of the unit makes it easy for mounting in small places. Connection to the unit only requires applying external power to the wires/pins on the unit. Data is stored in an onboard memory chip which is maintained by 2 internal batteries so the data is not lost, even when external power is removed (data is only lost when battery life is ended).
- Compact size
- ROHS compliant
- Easy connections
- Accurate readings
- Long operating life
- Wide operating temperature
- Data maintain by internal battery
- Meter only active when external power is applied to preserve battery life
- Part No.: T47A2
- Display Reading: 5-digits • 12 bar graph LCD display • Each bar increments 41.6 hrs for total of 500 hrs.
- Digit Height: .38 mm.
- Operating Voltage: 6- 24V DC
- Accuracy: ±5% over entire range at 25 °C
- Temperature: -10 °C to +65 °C
- Memory Storage: Internal battery
- Battery Life: 5 years without external power at 25 °C
- Operating Life: Over 100 million counts
- Connection Style: 2 pins
- Polarity: Reverse polarity protected for DC version only
- Case: Black polycarbonate
- Dimensions: See image #2