The ENM Hour Meter T18BH524BC09 has electronic actuation that assures accuracy by eliminating delicate springs and mechanical clock mechanisms that can be affected by vibration or temperature. Electromechanical wheel-type indication can’t forget or be “wiped out” like touchy LEDs or LCDs and requires no battery back-up. It is a compact, high quality elapsed time indicator for use on test and recording equipment, providing maintenance control, establishing warranty programs, measuring machine utilization and production time, or any application where time in-use is to be determined.
- Drive circuit
- Easy installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Solid State Electronic
- UL and CSA Recognized
- Choice of three configurations
- High impact, tamperproof case
- Warranty: 10,000 hours/3 years
- Sealed against moisture and dirt
- Part No.: T18BH524BC09
- Display Reading: 5-Digit • 99999.9 Hours meter • Records up to 100,000 with automatic recycle at zero
- Digit Height: .125"
- Weight: 2.0 oz.
- Operating Voltage: 24V DC (Range +/- 10%)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power Rating: .3 to .6W
- Size: 1.45 W x 0.94 H x 2.0 D inch
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Temperature: Standard -32 ºC to +65 ºC (-25 ºF to +150 ºF) • Special -32 ºC to +85 ºC (-25 ºF to +185 ºF)
- Termination: Wire lead • Screw • Spade terminal
- Mounting Style: Back of panel
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2