The ENM Electric Motor Hour Meter MT101 keeps track of true motor running time for all types of AC or DC electric motors. It is built with a custom chip and with solid construction for maximum durability for harsh environments and rugged applications. Its operation is triggered by a sensor attached at the end of 4 ft. external cable. The unit is triggered by the motors magnetic field, the hours display actual operation. It is useful for maintenance and warranty applications for any type of AC or DC powered electric motor. When the motor is on, the hours icon will blink on/off indicating hour meter is active.
- Low cost
- Small size
- Easy to install
- Quartz crystal
- High reliability
- Warranty: 1 year
- No shunt required
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Solid state electronics
- No external power required
- Large 7 segment LCD display
- Wide operating temperature range
- Part No.: MT101
- Display Reading: 9999.9 Hours meter
- Digit Height: 5-digits • (8 mm) LCD
- Operating Voltages: Internal lithium battery • 15,000 hours continuous running
- Temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C • -40 °F to +185 °F
- Vibration resistance @ 1 to 8 Gs.: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz
- Mounting Configuration: Two hole base mount
- Wire Length: 5.5 ft.
- Dimensions: See attached .pdf file