The ENM Hour Meter T60A96 is designed to be totally powered by the electrical energy in a two or four stroke gasoline engine. Electrical power is obtained by connecting the hour meter across the engine’s kill switch. When installed, it will indicate true engine operating time. It is now possible to accurately measure the operating time of equipment driven by a gasoline engine. Some applications include: lawnmowers, brushcutters, pumps, chainsaws, power sprayers, tillers, cultivators, farm and snow removal equipment. A quartz-crystal time base insures accurate long-term timekeeping. A reliable electromechanical wheel-type indicator is used to store accumulated hours. This compact tamperproof meter is sealed against the environment to provide years of service.
- ISO 9001
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Low power consumption
- Absolutely will not lose count
- Sealed against moisture and dirt
- No battery required for operation
- Quartz crystal for accurate timing
- Solid State Electronic Drive Circuit
- Direct connection to gasoline engine
- High impact, tamperproof plastic case
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths
- Part No.: T60A96
- Time Scale: 6-digits • 99,999.9 hours • Automatic recycle to zero
- Voltage: 4 - 40V AC
- Power: Less than 0.4W
- Figures: Hours – white on black • Tenths – black on white • Height – .140"
- Size: 1.68 W x 1.68 H x 1.26 D Inch
- Face Diameter - Flange: 2.31 Inches
- Face Diameter - Cutout: 2 Inches
- Accuracy: Better than ± 0.02% over entire range
- Temperature: From -40 ºC to +85 ºC
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz @ 1 to 8 g‘s
- Termination: 1 ⁄4" male blade terminals
- Protected from: Reverse polarity
- Mounting Style: Back of panel
- Configuration: Round SAE bezel with new push-on retaining ring
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2