The ENM Electrical Counter E2B610D is a rugged, reliable and extremely long-life electrical counter. It is recommended for vending, amusement, dry cleaning and photocopy machines; laboratory testing; totalizing production machinery; and related applications.
- It features a dependable electro-mechanical reciprocating verge ratched drive, made of Delrin, which has achieved a popular acclaim.
- “L” shaped mounting holes permit a variety of mounting centers for base mounting or back of panel installation, making the unit conveniently interchangeable with existing counters. It also may be mounted front of panel.
- Plated Steel Cover
- Reciprocating Delrin Verge Ratchet Drive
- Interchangeable Mounting Holes
- RU and C.S.A. Listed
- ISO 9001
- Part No.: E2B610D
- Display Digits: 6-digits; black on white
- Size: 1.72 W x 1.9 H x 2.3 D Inch
- Reset: None
- Speed Rating: 600 cpm; 1/2 count on power stroke, 1/2 count on return
- Voltage: 6V DC
- Pulse Length (min.): 50 ms
- Power Consumption (max.): 6 Watts
- Drive: Reciprocating Verge
- Mounting Style: Base mount
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Dimensions: See attached .pdf file