The ENM Hour Meter T61D91 is designed to be totally powered by electrical energy in a two or four stroke gasoline engine. Electrical power is obtained by connecting the hour meter across the engine’s kill switch.When installed, it will indicate true engine operating time. It is now possible to accurately measure the operating time of equipment driven by a gasoline engine. Some applications include; lawnmowers, brushcutters, pumps, chainsaws, power sprayers, tillers, cultivators, farm and snow removal equipment. A quartz-crystal time base insures accurate long term timekeeping. A reliable electromechanical wheel-type indicator is used to store accumulated hours. The compact tamperproof meter is sealed against the environment to provide years of service.
- Totally sealed
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Low power consumption
- Absolutely will not lose count
- No battery required for operation
- Quartz-crystal for accurate timing
- Solid State Electronic Drive Circuit
- Direct connection to gasoline engine
- High impact, tamperproof plastic case
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths
- Part No.: T61D91
- Display Reading: 6-digits • 99,999.9 Hours meter • Automatic recycle at zero
- Voltage: 4 - 15V AC
- Figures: Hours — White on black • Tenths — Red on white • Height — .125"
- Size: 1.43 W x 0.92 H x 2.13 D Inches
- Face Size: 2.12 W x 1.25 H Inches
- Accuracy: Better than ± 0.02% over entire range
- Temperature: Standard -30 °C to +65 °C (-22 °F to +149 °F) • Special -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz at 1 to 8 g’s
- Protected From: Reverse polarity
- Configuration: Front panel mount with new push-on retaining clip
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2