The ENM Hour Meter T40A41 is a compact tamperproof meter is sealed against the environment to provide years of service. Accumulated hours are stored in the mechanical indicating counter; therefore, no battery is required to maintain elapsed time. It contains an input diode for polarity protection. A quartz-crystal time base insures accurate long term timekeeping.
- Quiet operation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Low power consumption
- No battery back-up required
- Quartz-crystal for accurate timing
- Solid State Electronic drive circuit
- High impact, tamperproof plastic case
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths
- UL/cUL Recognized, CE and RoHS compliant
- Part No.: T40A41
- Display: 6-Digit
- Time Scale: 99,999.9 Hours • Automatic recycle to zero
- Figures: Hours - White on black • Tenths - Black on white • Height - 0.140"
- Operation Voltage: 12 - 28V DC
- Size: 1.68 W x 1.68 H x 1.26 D Inch
- Face Diameter - Flange: 2.31 Inch
- Face Diameter - Cutout: 2 Inch
- Power Consumption: 0.03W
- Accuracy: Better than ±0.02% over entire range
- Temperature: -40 ˚F to +185 ˚F (-40 ˚C to +85 ˚C)
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 - 80 Hz at 20g's maximum (SAE J1378)
- Shock: 55g at 9 - 13 ms (SAE J1378)
- Humidity: 95% (SAE J1378)
- Terminations: 1/4" male blade terminals
- Protected from: Alternator load dump inductive switching
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Mounting Style: Panel mount
- Configuration: Round SAE Bezel with new push-on retaining ring
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2