The ENM Hour Meter T40A51 operates only when the engine is running. The unique feature is accomplished by sensing the output from the engine's alternator. When the engine is operating, the system voltage increases above the battery voltage. The increase is detected and the hour meter starts accumulating time.
- No special wiring is required. Interchangable with standard round hour meters.
- Accumulated hours are stored on a mechanical indicating counter; therefore, no battery is required to maintain elapsed time.
- A quartz crystal time base insures accurate long-term timekeeping.
- It contains an input diode for polarity protection.
- Illuminated models are available.
- The hour meter is completely sealed and designed for rugged applications such as tractors, generators, construction equipment and other engine applications.
- Part No.: T40A51
- Time Scale: 6-digits • 99,999.9 • Automatic recycle to zero
- Figures: Hours - White on Black • Tenths - Red on White • Height - 0.140"
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC • Other voltages are available
- Size: 1.68 W x 1.68 H x 1.26 D Inch
- Face Diameter - Flange: 2.31 Inch
- Face Diameter - Cutout: 2 Inch
- Accuracy: Better than ±0.02%
- Power: 0.03 W
- Temperature: Standard -30 °C to +65 °C (-22 °F to +149 °F) • Special -40 °C to +85 °C (-24 °F to +185 °F)
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz. at 1 to 8 G's
- Protected from: Alternator load dump • Inductive switching • Reverse polarity
- Termination: 1/4" male blade terminal
- Configuration: Round SAE Bezel with new push-on retaining ring • Other mounting styles are available
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2