The ENM Hour Meter T51E2 is a low cost reliable hour meter incorporating the latest state-of-the-art in electronics. Its quartz-crystal time base insures accurate long term timekeeping. A reliable electromechanical wheel-type indicator is used to store accumulated hours. This compact tamperproof meter is sealed against the environment to provide years of service. The elapsed time indicator was designed for use on test and recording equipment, for providing maintenance control, for establishing warranty programs, for measuring machine utilization and production time, or for any application where time-in-use is to be determined.
- Available to facilitate installation are two 12" long wires with insulated quick disconnects and quick disconnect screw terminals
- Totally sealed
- Quiet operation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Absolutely will not lose count
- UL, cUL, and CE recognized
- Quartz crystal for accurate timing
- Solid State Electronic Drive Circuit
- High impact, tamperproof plastic case
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths
- One model dual frequency capability (50/60 Hz)
- Part No.: T51E2
- Time Scale: 6-digits • 99,999.9 hours • Automatic recycle to zero
- Figures: Hours – white on black • Tenths – red on white • Height – .125"
- Operating Voltage: 115V AC
- Frequency: 50 and 60 Hz
- Size: 1.43 W x 0.92 H x 2.13 D Inch.
- Face Size: 2.12 W x 1.25 H Inch.
- Power Consumption: Less than .04 Watts
- Accuracy: Better than ± 0.02% over entire range
- Temperature: Standard -30 ºC to +65 ºC (-22 ºF to +149 ºF) • Special -40 ºC to +85 ºC (-40 ºF to +185 ºF)
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz @ 1 to 8 g’s
- Termination: 1 ⁄4" male blade terminals
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Mounting Style: Back of panel with 2 holes
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2