The ENM Hour Meter T50E411 is a low-cost, reliable hour meter incorporating innovative quartz crystal electronics for accurate time recording. Hours are displayed with a reliable electro-mechanical wheel indicator for permanent record of total running time. It compact, tamper-proof, and non-resettable meter is also sealed against the environment to provide years of service. This state-of-the-art hour meter is available with a brushed aluminum or black annodized face plate. It is suited for international panel cut-outs and voltage requirements.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Super-quiet operation
- Insensitive to frequency
- Low power consumption
- Solid State Electronic Circuit
- Quartz-crystal for accurate timing
- High impact, tamperproof plastic case
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths
- UL/cUL recognized, CE and RoHS compliant
- Part No.: T50E411
- Display: 6-digits • 99,999.9 hours with Automatic recycle to zero
- Figures: Hours - White on black • Tenths - Red on white • Height - 0.140”, 3.56 mm.
- Voltage: 24V AC • ± 10% • 50/60 Hz
- Size: 2.05 W x 2.05 H x 1.51 D Inch
- Face Size: 2.05 W x 2.05 H Inch.
- Power Consumption: Less than 0.4 Watts
- Accuracy: Greater than 99.98%
- Temperature: -30 ˚C to +65 ˚C Standard (-40 ˚C to +85 ˚C available upon request)
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 - 80 Hz at 20 g’s maximum (SAE J1378)
- Shock: 55 g at 9 - 13 ms (SAE J1378)
- Humidity: 95% (SAE J1378)
- Termination: 1/4”(6.35 mm.) tinned brass male • Blade terminal (standard) • Screw terminal is optional
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 oz. • 70.9 grams
- Mounting Style: 4-hole square
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2