The ENM Battery Discharge Gauge PT2847B1 is a complete solid state battery discharge fuel gauge. The battery gauge (BDI) is a 10 bar LED display state of charge indicator. It is ideal for electric vehicle applications.
NOTE: The input sensing voltage (L) or (H) terminal connection should be as close to the battery as possible for accurate discharge indicator reading.
- Low cost
- Small size
- Quartz crystal
- High reliability
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Low operating current
- Solid State Electronics
- Wide operating voltage and temperature range
- The right LED is lit when the battery is properly charged as battery state of charge decreases, consecutively successive LED’s light up (one at a time)
- The left most 2 LED’s flash indicate empty (80% depth of charge)
- When the proper charging voltage is applied (see operating voltage) all the LED’s display will scan, indicating the charging system has begun
- After 6 minutes, the meter will reset to full charge state
- With the key switch input model it’s use turns ON and OFF the LED display while still monitoring the battery state of charge
- Part No.: PT2847B1
- Capacity: 10 Red color LED for indicator
- Operating Voltage: 36V DC
- Operating Current: 30 mA nominal
- Operating Temperature: Standard -10 ºC to +65 ºC • -22 ºF to +149 ºF
- Accuracy: Better than +/- 0.01%
- Configuration: Round SAE Bezel with new push-on retaining ring • Other mounting styles are also available
- Dimensions: See attached .pdf file