The ENM Digital Tach Maintenance Hour Meter PT14 is an ENM counting instrument that has large 7 segment LCD display. The unit also has large 8mm digits and requires no power at all to operate. The PT14 helps to track engine RPM and running time for all types of gasoline engines.
- Large 7 segment LCD display
- Low cost and small size
- No Power required
- Solid state electronics
- Quartz Crystal
- Wide operating temperature range
- High reliability
- Standard is Resettable, non reset version is available from factory
- Indicates operation in RPMs and Hours
- Self programmable or factory set 1, 2, 4, Cycle engine, or Hour Meter only
- Easy to install
- Part No.: PT14
- Capacity: 9999.9 Hours Meter; 9999.9 Maintenance/Hours; 01=13,000 RPM; 02=24,000 RPM; 03=48,000 RPM
- Sampling Time: 1-Second Approximate
- Character height: Large 8 mm digits.
- Operating battery life: Internal lithium battery; 35,000 hours continuous running.
- Operating temperature: Standard -10C to +60C; Special -40 C to + 85 C
- Vibration resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz at 1 to 8 G’s
- Rpm Resolution: 10 Rpm
- Configuration: Two Hole Base Mount