The Hobbs 85127-12 hourmeter is a 2-screw-back type hourmeter that features a 100,000 hour and runs in an operating voltage of 10-80 VDC. This hour meter contains a custom CMOS integrated circuit and has a running indicator. This totally sealed hour meter also has an automatic recycle to zero feature and a precision built relay driven odometer.
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions.
- Type: 2-screw-back hourmeter
- Operating Voltage: 100,000 hour, 10-80 VDC
- Temperature range: -40 F to +185 F, 40 C to +85 C
- Quartz accuracy: 200ppm, 0.02% (entire voltage and temperature range)
- Operating voltage range: 5-110 VDC (voltage range covered by 85000 Series line)
- Battery system voltages: 6, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, and 80 VDC
- Excellent vibration and shock resistance. Vibration: 20g's @ 10-80Hz (SAE J1378) 10g's (per MIL-M-3971). Shock: 55g's @ 9-13m sec (SAE J1378) 75g's (per MIL-M-3971)
- Transient voltage protection alternator load dump: 150V EMI (electromagnetic interference): +400V @ 500Hz inductive switching and reverse polarity
- Standard terminals: 1⁄4" male blade
- Lens material: glass
- Case material: polyester
- Number size is 0.12" (3mm)
- UL recognized (file number AU1774)
- CSA Certified (file number LR42455-12)