This light has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Model number 0550921 can be used instead. It's a high-low beam, but it can be wired to be high beam only.
The JW Speaker 5.75" Round (PAR46) LED DOT High Beam Headlight 12-24V 0547051 features a hardcoated polycarbonate lens, die-cast aluminum housing for maximum protection and a rugged solid state LED that can withstand shock and vibration. Special Notes: This headlight was not designed for motorcycle applications and may not fit a standard motorcycle bucket.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High beam only
- 1,200 Raw Lumens; 600-650 Effective Lumens
- 12-24V DC configuration
- Hardcoated polycarbonate lens
- Rugged solid state LEDs can withstand shock & vibration
- Long-lasting LEDs mean never having to replace another bulb again!
- Die-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection
- Replaces PAR46 (5.75” Round) headlights
- DOT configuration
- Model/Part Number: 8630-12/24V / 0547051
- Lens Material: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Mounting: Replaces PAR46 headlights
- Mating Connector: AMP (#172615-2)
- Input: 12-24V DC
- Operating Voltage: 10.5-32V DC
- Amperage: 2.00 Amps @ 12V DC; 1.00 Amps @ 24V DC
- Raw Lumen Output: 1,200 (High Beam Only)
- Effective Lumen Output: 650 (High Beam Only)
- CMVSS 108
- Sealed to IP67
- FMVSS 108
- Buy America Compliant
- Fire & Rescue
- Law Enforcement
- Lawn & Garden
- Specialty Trucks
- Wires: Yellow=Low Beam, White=High Beam, Black=Ground
- Transient Spike Protection: 150V Peak @ 1 HZ-100 Pulses
- Headlight must be securely mounted and properly aimed such that the beam pattern "cut off line" complies with all applicable regulations. If you are not familiar with the legal requirements for aiming your headlights, please see a professional service provider. We recommend that headlights are aimed with a headlight aiming system for proper alignment.