The JW Speaker 5" x 7" LED High/Low Headlight 12-24V 0546571 features a muscle chrome inner bezel, UV-resistant hard-coated polycarbonate lens, die-cast aluminum housing for maximum protection and a rugged solid state LED that can withstand shock and vibration.
Headlight must be securely mounted and properly aimed such that the beam pattern "cut off line" complies with all applicable regulations. If you are not familiar with the legal requirements for aiming your headlights, please see a professional service provider. We recommend that headlights are aimed with a headlight aiming system for proper alignment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Muscle Chrome inner bezel
- 12-24V DC configuration
- 1,350-1,770 Raw Lumens; 650-850 Effective Lumens
- DOT High/Low Beam, No Front Position
- UV-resistant hard-coated polycarbonate lens
- Rugged solid state LEDs can withstand shock & vibration
- Long-lasting LEDs mean never having to replace another bulb again!
- Die-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection
- Low profile mount
- Plug & play replacements for H6054 (5” x 7”) headlights in most applications
- Model/Part Number: 8900-12/24V / 0546571
- Lens Material: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Mounting: Retrofits standard 5" x 7" headlights
- Connector: H4 Pins
- Mating Connector: H4 Plug Adaptor
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Input: 12-24V DC
- Operating Voltage: 10.5-32V DC
- Amperage: 0.600-4.300 Amps @ 12V DC; 0.400-2.200 Amps @ 24V DC
- Raw Lumen Output: 1,350 (Low Beam); 1,770 (High Beam)
- Effective Lumen Output: 650 (Low Beam); 850 (High Beam)
- CMVSS 108
- Sealed to IP67
- FMVSS 108
- Buy America Compliant
- Fire & Rescue
- Law Enforcement
- Lawn & Garden
- Specialty Trucks
- Wires: Yellow=Low Beam, White=High Beam, Black=Ground
- Transient Spike Protection: 150V Peak @ 1 HZ-100 Pulses
- If your local laws require the use of the front position function, please use the red wire on the lamp. If not, please cap off the red wire.