The JW Speaker 90mm LED High Beam Headlight 12-24V with Front Position 0547751 is designed to provide greater visibility than bulb-based lights. This model features a heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens, and the latest in solid optics.
One LED headlight will out-live 300+ incandescent headlights, 50+ halogen headlights, or 20+ HID (high intensity discharge) headlights.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 45,000 max. candela output
- 12-24V DC configuration
- High beam comes with integrated front position light
- UV-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Rugged solid state LEDs can withstand shock & vibration
- Long-lasting LEDs mean never having to replace another bulb again!
- Die-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection
- High Beam complies with FMVSS 108 UB6 when operated in conjunction with a low beam
- Retrofits standard 90mm projector headlights
- Model/Part Number: 90-12/24V-HB / 0547751
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware: (x3) Ball & Socket
- Mounting: Low Profile Mount
- Wiring: 6" Bare Leads
- Input: 12-24V DC
- Operating Voltage: 10.5-38V DC
- Amps: 0.80 Amps (High Beam); 0.40 Amps (Front Position) @ 12V DC
- Amps: 0.40 Amps (High Beam); 0.20 Amps (Front Position) @ 24V DC
- CMVSS 108
- ECE Reg. 7 (Front Position)
- FMVSS 108
- Buy America Compliant
- ECE Reg. 112
- Sealed to IP67
Agricultural Construction Military
Off-Highway On-Highway Recreational
- Wires: Red=Power, Black=Ground, White=Front Position (for ECE applications)
- Transient Spike Protection: 150V Peak @ 1 HZ-100 Pulses
- Headlight must be securely mounted and properly aimed such that the beam pattern "cut off line" complies with all applicable regulations. If you are not familiar with the legal requirements for aiming your headlights, please see a professional service provider. We recommend that headlights are aimed with a headlight aiming system for proper alignment.