The JW Speaker 90mm LED Low Beam Headlight 12-24V 0547761 is designed to provide greater visibility than bulb-based lights. This model features a heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens, and the latest in solid optics.
One LED headlight will out-live 300+ incandescent headlights, 50+ halogen headlights, or 20+ HID (high intensity discharge) headlights.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 17,500 max. candela output
- 12-24V DC configuration
- UV-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Rugged solid state LEDs can withstand shock & vibration
- Long-lasting LEDs mean never having to replace another bulb again!
- Die-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection
- Retrofits standard 90mm projector headlights
- RHT (right hand traffic)
- Model/Part Number: 90-12/24V-LB / 0547761
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware: (x3) Ball & Socket
- Mounting: Low Profile Mount
- Wiring: 6" Bare Leads
- Input: 12-24V DC
- Operating Voltage: 10.5-38V DC
- Amps: 1.90 Amps @ 12V DC
- Amps: 0.95 Amps @ 24V DC
- FMVSS 108 (DOT Compliant)
- Buy America Compliant
- ECE Reg. 112
- CMVSS 108
- Sealed to IP67
Agricultural Construction Military
Off-Highway On-Highway Recreational
- Wires: Red=Power, Black=Ground, White=Front Position (for ECE applications)
- Transient Spike Protection: 150V Peak @ 1 HZ-100 Pulses
- Headlight must be securely mounted and properly aimed such that the beam pattern "cut off line" complies with all applicable regulations. If you are not familiar with the legal requirements for aiming your headlights, please see a professional service provider. We recommend that headlights are aimed with a headlight aiming system for proper alignment.