Mechanix Wear Cut 5 Extrication Mechanics Work Gloves EXT-505
Vehicle extrication operations present numerous hazards for rescue professionals ranging from minor cuts and abrasions to severe lacerations and crushing injuries. The ArmorCore Extrication glove is your first line of defense against impact, abrasion, and cut hazards on the job. SAPREX ArmorCore fabric is made in the USA and meets ASTM/CE Level 5 standards for cut resistance. The top of your hand is protected by an outer Kevlar shell with Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards and a molded hard knuckle so you can work through the wreckage. ArmorCore lines the entire palm with Level 5 cut resistance and is reinforced with genuine leather in the palm and fingertips for enhanced grip and durability. The quick-fit elastic cuff features an inner gaiter cuff to prevent glass and other debris from entering the glove and 3M reflective for enhanced visual awareness in any environment.
- ArmorCore fabric meets ASTM/CE Level 5 standards for cut resistance.
- Impact Guard - Molded hard knuckle and Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards disperse impact.
- ArmorCore fabric lines the entire palm and fingers.
- Molded hard knuckle and Thermal Plastic Rubber finger guards disperse impact and abrasion.
- Top of hand and wrist area features durable Kevlar.
- Cut Resistant - ArmorCore fabric meets or exceeds ASTM/CE Level 5 for cut resistance.
- Extended elastic gaiter cuff prevents debris from entering the glove.
- 3M reflective for enhanced visual awareness in any environment.
- Search and rescue
- Building breaching (S.W.A.T.)