Mechanix Wear Cut 5 Shield Mechanics Work Gloves XX Large 12 Grey
The ArmorCore Shield is your first line of defense against cut, puncture, and abrasion hazards in the workplace. SAPREX ArmorCore fabric is made in the USA and meets ASTM/CE Level 5 standards for cut resistance. The ArmorCore Shield features our proprietary cut resistant fabric throughout the entire glove for complete blade cut resistance. The top of hand features 4mm PORON XRD impact resistant foam on the knuckles and metacarpals and Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection on the index and middle finger. The palm features genuine goatskin leather and silicon dots on the fingers for enhanced grip. The unique fingertip construction positions seams higher, eliminating vulnerable seams for a critical cut resistant tool.
- ArmorCore fabric meets ASTM/CE Level 5 standards for cut resistance.
- Cut Resistant - ArmorCore cut resistant fabric shields the hand with ASTM/CE Level 5 cut resistance.
- ArmorCore fabric is used throughout the entire glove for complete cut resistance.
- 4mm PORON XRD foam absorbs impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Palm Protection - A second layer of leather and solvent free silicone dots on top of our cut and puncture resistant fabric enhances grip and durability.
- Genuine goatskin leather in the palm improves grip and durability.
- Solvent free silicon dots on the fingers enhance grip.
- Machine washable.
- Cut hazard environments
- Glass handling
- Sheet metal handling