Mechanix Wear Knit ORHD Mechanics Work Glove, Cut 5, Large 10
Severe lacerations and blunt force impact injuries are far too common in the oil and gas industry. The ORHD Knit CR5 reduces risk on the rig by delivering CE Level 5 cut resistance and critical impact protection to working hands. The 13-gauge knit shell is constructed with a blend of high performance polyethylene and cut technology for critical cut resistance throughout the entire glove. Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards your knuckles, metacarpals, fingers, and thumb from common impact and abrasion injuries. We went a step further and extended the TPR to the tip of each finger for proven pinch-point protection from crushing injuries. The palm is anatomically padded and equipped with textured nitrile coating for durable gripping power in dry, oily and wet conditions
- 13-gauge knitted shell delivers CE Level 5 cut resistance.
- Cut Resistance - 13-gauge knitted shell delivers CE Level 5 cut resistance.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- TPR finger guards extend to the tip of each finger to prevent crushing impact injuries.
- Textured nitrile-coated palm provides enhanced gripping power in slick conditions.
- 3mm internal palm padding relieves hand fatigue.
- Grip - Nitrile dipped and textured palm provides enhanced grip in dry, oily and wet conditions.
- Durable blend of Armortex & Kevlar provides webbing reinforcement.
- Extended slip-on cuff form-fits the wrist.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas Drilling Operations
- Heavy Equipment Operation