Mechanix Wear Knit ORHD Mechanics Work Gloves X Large 11
Gain more control during oil and gas drilling operations without sacrificing impact resistance with the flexible ORHD Knit Utility. The high-visibility shell is built with 13-gauge machine knit polyester that form fits your hand for improved manual operation. Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards your knuckles, metacarpals, fingers, and thumb from common impact and abrasion injuries on the rig. We went a step further and extended the TPR to the tip of each finger for proven pinch-point protection from crushing injuries. On the rig, there’s no such thing as too much grip. The palm is padded and equipped with a tacky nitrile dip coating for durable gripping power in dry, oily and wet conditions so you can work with confidence.
- High-visibility 13-gauge machine knit polyester shell.
- Impact Protection - Complete impact resistance and pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- TPR finger guards extend to the tip of each finger to prevent crushing impact injuries.
- Textured nitrile-coated palm provides enhanced gripping power in slick conditions.
- Durable Armortex webbing reinforcement.
- 3mm internal palm padding.
- Grip - Nitrile dipped and textured palm provides enhanced grip in dry, oily and wet conditions.
- Extended slip-on cuff form-fits the wrist.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas Drilling Operations
- Heavy Equipment Operation