Mechanix Wear Leather Extrication Mechanics Work Gloves Black/Brown
From vehicle extrication operations to overhaul, the genuine leather Extrication glove provides fire and rescue professionals with durable hand protection without sacrificing valuable dexterity. The top of the hand is protected by a durable Armortex Kevlar outer shell to resist potential cut and abrasion injuries. Flexible Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the fingers and knuckles from impact and abrasion while reflective ink provides enhanced visual awareness. The palm features durable genuine leather with durable Armortex Kevlar reinforcement panels for added grip and durability when handling power tools and moving debris. An extended elastic gaiter cuff prevents debris from entering the glove while providing a secure fit to the wrist.
- Top of hand and wrist area features durable Armortex Kevlar.
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber knuckle and finger guards disperse impact and abrasion.
- Impact Guard - Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger guards protect against impact and abrasion.
- Genuine leather palm with Armortex Kevlar reinforcement panels.
- Extended elastic gaiter cuff prevents debris from entering the glove.
- Durable - Premium Cowhide leather with Armortex Kevlar reinforcement panels.
- 3M reflective ink for enhanced visual awareness in any environment.