Mechanix Wear ORHD Mechanics Work Glove, Cut 5, X Large 11
Rig hands in the oil and gas industry are often exposed to cut hazards leading to severe skin abrasions and lacerations to the palm and fingers.The ORHD CR+5 provides CE Level 5 cut resistance throughout the palm and fingers for maximum cut protection during drilling operations. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the users knuckles and metacarpals from blunt force impacts, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provides critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR to help disperse blows to the top of the hand while the extended slip-on cuff protects the wrist.The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- The entire palm is layered with Armortex Level 5 cut resistance.
- Cut Resistance - Armortex Level 5 cut resistant palm with PVC bonded dots for grip
- Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger.
- Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impact to the top of the hand.
- PVC bonded dots disperse liquids, enhance grip, and reduce abrasion to the entire palm.
- Impact Protection - Full-coverage TPR impact and pinch-point finger protection
- Slip-on cuff and stretch neoprene wrist panels create an unrestrictive fit.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas Drilling Operations
- Heavy Equipment Operation