Mechanix Wear ORHD Mechanics Work Gloves X Large 11
Oil and gas drilling operations expose rig hands to numerous on-site hazards ranging from blunt force impact and pinching injuries to severe abrasions and lacerations. The ORHD is designed to combat impact injuries and enhance gripping power during drilling operations. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards your knuckles and metacarpals from forceful impacts, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provides critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR to help disperse blows to the top of your hand while the extended slip-on cuff protects your wrist.The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Impact Protection - Full-coverage TPR impact and pinch-point finger protection
- Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger.
- Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impact to the top of the hand.
- Grip - PVC bonded dots improve durability and grip in slippery conditions
- PVC bonded dots disperse liquids, enhance grip, and reduce abrasion to the entire palm.
- Slip-on cuff and stretch neoprene wrist panels create an unrestrictive fit.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas Drilling Operations
- Heavy Equipment Operation