The MEI DC Electric Auxiliary Heater 10-9850A is a brushless 50,000hr fan electric operated (non-water), infra-red quartz recirculating, forced air (cab) heater. This model is ideal for Automotive, Off-Road Equipment, Industrial, Golf Cars, Marine, and S.T.C. Aircraft 12V (Special Order only on Certified Aircraft) applications.
- Instant Heat
- U.S.A. Manufactured
- Safe and Efficient
- F.A.A. Approved
- Aluminum Case
- 10,000 hr. Element (thermally protected)
- MEI Part No.: 10-9850A
- Manufacturer: DC Thermal
- Model: Stealth model 360 watt
- Mount Type: Universal
- Product Name: Auxiliary Heater Unit
- Voltage: 12V
- Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 6"D
- AMPS: 30
- Watts: 360
- BTU's: 6012
- Note: 30 amps. Requires min. alternator amperage of 45 amps
- 12V nominal voltage = 14.2 alternator voltage
- Model is hard-wired into electrical system (uses 30 or 40 amp fuse). Supplied with mounting bracket, hardware and fuse.
- Model is equipped with High/Low/Off switch on side (can be operated from dash with a push/pull switch)
- By design, the airflow on this model is not as strong as the airflow on the vehicle's O.E heater.
- The infrared heat warms exposed flesh, not in the air
- The convective flow of heat warms the air in the vehicle