The MEI 3876 Economy Auxiliary Condenser Pusher Fan is a single (Tripac) condenser fan that has a fan diameter of 14.41" and 3.35" width. It also has 1350 CFM rating and a voltage of 12 volts. This condenser fan features a reversible fan blades and wires, it can also be used as a puller fan - requires removal and reversal of blade.
- MEI Part No.: 3876
- AirSource: 3876
- CoolStar: 145-1040
- MANEX: 11-00038
- Murray: 270004
- TransAir: 2160083
- Truck Air: 06-3114
- Description: Economy Auxiliary Condenser Fan
- Type: Reversible, Single Fan (TRIPAC)
- Application: Multi Fit Applications
- Manufacturer: Tripac
- Volts: 12V
- Fan Diameter: 14.41"
- Mounting Hole Distance (upper to lower): 13.80"
- Mounting Hole Distance (upper L to lower R): 5.96"
- Overall Width: 3.35"
- Fan Width: 1.77"
- Air Flow: 1350 CFM
- Current Rating: 10.5 amps
- Mounting Type: Strap or bracket
- Rotation: REV
- Notes: 10.5 amp, rev blade, rev wires
- Additional Notes: 10.5 firstname.lastname@example.orgV