The MEI 3873TA Electric Puller Fan is an economy auxiliary condenser fan used for light, medium and heavy duty trucks. This TransAir/Carrier fan features a counter clockwise rotation, 10.59-inch fan diameter and 2.16" overall width. It is located behind condenser and radiator, sucking air in.
- MEI Part No.: 3873TA
- Air Source: 3873TA
- CoolStar: 145-1021
- Industry ID number: 25-14863-T
- Trans Air: 2160088
- Truck Air: 06-3111TA
- Description: Economy Auxiliary Condenser Fan
- Application: TransAir/Carrier Fan Applications
- Manufacturer: Revcor
- Type: Puller Fan (Suction)
- Volts: 12V
- Fan Diameter: 10.59"
- Mounting Hole Distance (upper to lower): 9" + 12"
- Mounting Hole Distance (upper L to lower R): 5" + 9"
- Overall Width: 2.16"
- Fan Width: 1.19"
- Mounting Type: Strap or bracket
- Rotation: CCW
- Notes: 2 wire Metripak, 3 sets of mounting holes
- Additional Notes: 12V use Black wire for CCW