Because Cestus knows that hard-working hands don't stop laboring when cold weather hits, they created the MicroSable Liner to extend the life of gloves already in use to winter months or cold-weather environments.
The MicroSable Liner is an oil-and-water resistant, insulated liner that allows you to get year-round use out of your gloves. Featuring a water-resistant outer layer and faux-fur interior lining, the MicroSable Liner design was inspired from Silver Fox fur and will keep your hands warm and dry throughout winter months, or cold weather — while letting you continue to use the gloves you've been using
Sizes range from S- 3XL.
- Faux Fur Interior Lining: Adds insulation to keep hand warm and resists piling for longevity and hand comfort.
- Anti-Microbial Design: MicroSable is an anti-microbial material, which prevents bacteria growth and in turn diminishes smell.
- Water-Resistant Membrane: Ensures lining is resistant to oil, water and other liquids to keep hand dry.
- Long-Cuff Design: Makes lining easy to put on and take off, while giving hand the ability to pull out of glove if needed.
- Curved-Finger Design: Matches natural contour of hand for less hand strain, preventing fatigue injuries.
- Can also be used by itself as a cold-weather glove
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|