The Murphy 0-100 PSI Mechanical Pressure Swichgage with Semi-Automatic Lockout 20P7-100 is a diaphragm-actuated, pressure-indicating gage with a built-in electrical switch. This swichgage is used for tripping alarms and/or shutdown devices. The gage mechanism is enclosed in a steel case coated to resist corrosion. A polycarbonate, break-resistant lens and a polished, stainless steel bezel help protect this rugged, built-to-last instrument. Accuracy and protection from moderate overpressure is assured by a unique, unitized diaphragm chamber. A built-in pulsation dampener helps eliminate pointer flutter and is removable for cleaning. This unit includes a front, semi-automatic lockout for startup override. This built-in device holds the pointer away from the contact on startup. When pressure exceeds the set point, the lockout is automatically disengaged.
The gage pointer acts as a pressure indicator and as one switch pole which completes a circuit when it touches the adjustable limit contact. Contacts are grounded through the Swichgage case and have self-cleaning motion to ensure electrical continuity. The gage pointer makes with an adjustable contact to complete a pilot-duty circuit.
Specifically designed to protect engines/equipment in Oil Field, Marine, Irrigation, Construction and Trucking applications to monitor engine lube pressure, water pump pressure, hydraulic pressure and air pressure.
- 2 inch/51 mm dial
- Combination Indicating Gage and Limit Switch
- Switch Can Activate Alarms and/or Shutdown Equipment
- Exceeds SAE Standards
- Semi-Automatic Lockout
- Part No.: 20P7-100
- Range: 0-100 psi (0-689 kPa)
- 2 inch/51 mm dial
- Dial: White on black, dual scale; U.S.A. standard scale is psi/kPa
- Case: Plated steel; mounting clamp included (except for direct mount models)
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel
- Lens: Polycarbonate, high-impact
- Oil: Silicon Oil
- Temperature Range: Ambient: -40°F (-40°C) thru 150°F (66°C); Process: -40°F (-40°C) thru 250°F (121°C)
- Process Connection: 1/8-27 NPTM brass
- Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm
- Adjustable Limit Contact: SPST contact; pilot- duty only, 2 A @ 30 VAC/DC; Normally Close (NC) when the low limit is met. Normally Open (NO) when pointer is in normal operating range. Contacts are gold flashed silver
- Limit Contact Adjustment: by a 1/16 in. hex wrench thru 100% of the scale
- Limit Contact Wire Leads: 18 AWG (1.0 mm2) x 12 in. (305 mm)
- Unit Weight: 8 oz. (0.23 kg)
- Unit Dimensions: x 3 x 3 in. (76 x 76 x 76 mm)